TO JOIN THE CLUB:
- Click on www.globalentriesonline.com.au
- Firstly, under the HOME button choose your Sport ie Equestrian Dressage or Equestrian Show jumping (drop down menu). N.B Global automatically opens in Show jumping. Dressage riders must change to Equestrian Dressage otherwise the higher non-member entry fees will still apply to all events.
- Click on the Clubs/Results icon at the top of the page.
- Do a search for Berry Riding Club
- When it comes up click on Join Our Club
- THEN Register in (after you click on Join Our Club)
- Choose your membership type
- Fill in the Credit Card details
And click Join
Any issues with Global Entries Online, phone Global on 1300 365 077
Global email: email@example.com
When you become a member of the Berry Riding Club, this entitles you to enter all our Dressage, Showjumping and Cross Country training days and competitions.
Membership includes insurance cover for Berry Riding Club activities only. For Australia-wide Equestrian Activities Insurance we suggest that you join the EA (Equestrian Australia). The benefit of joining EA NSW is the provision of an excellent personal accident insurance policy. This policy provides cover for EA members for personal injuries sustained whilst engaged in recreational, non-income deriving equestrian activities, 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week. Activities covered include: practicing, training days, clinics, competition, preparing a horse for competition, lunging and pleasure riding.
To find out more about EA Insurance click here .
For more information about EA Membership click here .
If you do not think that you require all the cover provided by the EA, we suggest that you at least have Ambulance Cover because Equestrian sports are dangerous activities.
Membership Fees : Membership Year – 1st July to 30th June
- New Single membership : $40 (includes $5 joining fee)
- New Family membership : $55 (includes $5 joining fee)
- Single Renewal : $35
- Family Renewal : $50
RESTRICTED MEMBERSHIP : $15 per person.
Only available to riders who participate at the Pink Ribbon Horse Festival.
- Applies for the month of October through to the end of February.
- Application form from BRC Secretary. Click on Contact Us on Home Page.